And so it ends. For now, anyway.
This is the first time we have ever attempted to blog for an entire month straight, and we are proud to say that we did it. Every day we found something new to talk about, and we even found unexpected support and made new friends.
In the future, we're going to try to post more often on the Harbinger, not just to tell you our stuff but also to give you more news on some of the horror and monster-related stuff that we enjoy. Bethany is shutting down her Pitiless Observations column to give more straightforward reviews, and she has graciously allowed the other Grrls to join her permanently, because all of them really enjoyed writing to you this month. (Especially Punkin.) And what are we gonna do next year? Well, to quote Bethany, that would be telling. But there will be a new post here soon.
We also have some others we would like to thank, who made our 31 Days Of Halloween so special:
- Simon McCorkindale of Mary Shelley Overdrive.
- Ray Keim, the Ghost Host of Haunted Dimensions.
- The webmaster/Keeper of ATOMIC MONSTERS.
- Ray O'Bannon, the mayor of Ravensblight.
- The Young Werewolves, who have just unleashed their new redesigned website on the world.
And as Harriet would say, that's all for that... but just wait until next year!
(ROLL UP! ROLL UP!)